Heavy weights... w Machines

Options
Hey y'all! I'm finally back. Back down less than 250 but ready to go below 200 w weights. Only problem is I don't have access to free weights other than dumbells. I was wondering does anyone have a link to a good program or app for heavy lifting with minimal free weights?

Replies

• Okiludy
    Okiludy Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/the-ultimate-full-body-dumbbell-workout.html

Not sure how good it is but it looks like it would kick my *kitten*.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    If you go into the gaining subforum there's a great thread with a variety of programs to suit various styles (body weight through to heavy). I only use dumbbells and body weight but it's dependent on your goals.
  • myfavoritealpha
    myfavoritealpha Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thank you both! Apparently I've not got my notifications right. I thought no one responded
  • ttippie2000
    ttippie2000 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I had a lot of luck with kettlebell training. It's compact, cheap, and you can do it in your garage. I was able to maintain a high 400s deadlift with kettlebell training alone, which flabergasted me.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
  • Okiludy
    Okiludy Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I had a lot of luck with kettlebell training. It's compact, cheap, and you can do it in your garage. I was able to maintain a high 400s deadlift with kettlebell training alone, which flabergasted me.

I do kettlebell swings for HIIT. It kills me every time. I could see using them for full workout easily.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options

I use adjustable dumbbells for the same reason. Compact but meet my needs with moderate weight moderate reps and in my lounge (I have zero desire to go to a gym). There is always a way!