Hello (Again)

Options
Shelleo71
Shelleo71 Posts: 38 Member
Hello all! I guess you could call me a Noob as I keep starting and stopping. I NEED TO STICK WITH IT.

Log and Low Carb is my goal.

Replies

• gratefulheart11
    gratefulheart11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Just started back up again..
  • sarahmoore0979
    sarahmoore0979 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey guys -

That is completely me. I get into it, log well, see the results.... and then I get lazy! This time I am going to DO IT!!!

Sarah x
  • Shelleo71
    Options
    I need to keep focused and need help doing it!!
  • flaneur6
    flaneur6 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting again. About a week in
  • Shelleo71
    Options
    I set my restrictions to very few carbs. Already blew them out of the water by 9 today. Carrots! I forgot about the amount of carbs in them. At least it wasn't breads/pasta etc. :smiley:
  • Shelleo71
    Options
    Long Monday. Tired - Headache. Hubby working late, child said he wanted to fix his own dinner (grilled ham/cheese) OK....leaves me to stay on track. Made some Pork Rinds Nachos (pork rinds with queso blanco) and a glass of vino. Yes, I know probably shouldn't have vino (or any other alcohol beverages) but.....I'm giving up pastas, chips, breads, sweets..............I need something to look forward to! :smile:
  • sarahmoore0979
    sarahmoore0979 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I find it impossible to give up everything at once - and it looks like you are making lots of really healthy changes! I was in a hotel with work last night and went out for food... consciously thought of MFP and went to Nandos - just 1/4 chicken with mixed salad (no dressing) and corn on the cob (no butter). It was actually really tasty... but i did succumb to a Gin and (slimline) tonic when I got back to my room!