Vacation in January

Alright so here I am 319lbs, I know losing 60 lbs by January 24 2018 is unrealistic but I'd like to try to get as close as possible.

Two years ago I went on a plane and had to endure the embarrassment of asking for a seat belt extension I don't want to do that again, problem being my schedule is so crazy I barely have time for myself so fitting in a nice walk or a good workout is hard to come by and no these aren't excuses my work week is that of 2 full time jobs in one, working 6-5 everyday but Sunday plus 3 kids , I'm exhausted.

I'm not looking for pity or anything like that, what I could use are friends who are struggling like me, people who want to make changes but find it difficult, I know I'm not alone out there so feel free to add me as a friend and let's do this together!

Replies

• MaddMaestro
    MaddMaestro Posts: 405 Member
    If you have little time for exercise, a change in diet will be your friend. Good luck!
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    In your case it may not be so unrealistic. 2 pounds a week would put you around a 50 pound loss, and you could even go up to 1% of your total weight per week. Start making sure you're in a calorie deficit, log everything as accurately as possible, and you could hit that goal.