It has always been easy for me to stay on track but since a couple of weeks I struggle to be healthy

Options
I was usually able to stick to a healthy and balanced lifestyle (nutrition and fitness) but since a couple of weeks I really struggle with it. I plan everything perfectly and then if something changes I just panick and can't follow my plan. I really want to keep up with my lifestyle and usually when I had a slip back it took me short time to be back on track... but I really don't know what to do now!!
Please help me and give me suggestions

Replies

• vvvvv45501
    vvvvv45501 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I found out I'm a balanced oxidizer... therefore I'm increasing my fat and protein intake (saw a benefit from it) but I still binge sometimes.
    Maybe I should also sleep more
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    How long have you been able to stick to your plan easily? You mention binge eating, how long has that been going on? Is that what you meant when you said "had a slip back" in your first post?

What is your plan? How many calories per day, how much exercise, any diet restrictions, etc.?
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,491 Member
    Options
    You need a better plan. A plan that you won't follow is not effective.

Weight loss & management is, in general, a process of problem solving. You need to look at the specifics of where you go of track and/or what's keeping you from getting back on.

Is your program too demanding?
  • elizabethmcopeland
    elizabethmcopeland Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    just make your next decision a good one.

you can't control everything.

if you want to, or you assume that you will be able to, you're fighting a losing battle.

create habits you can stick with. long term consistency over short term intensity wins everytime.