Drinking water.

MikeEsko
MikeEsko Posts: 81 Member
edited July 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
If you are reading this, I challenge you to drink a glass of water right now. Go ahead and do it, it will only help! Have a great day! Cheers.

Replies

• charris151
    charris151 Posts: 11 Member
    Done! Thanks for the reminder!
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Thanks for the reminder!
  • vicky4997
    vicky4997 Posts: 1 Member
    Done thanks for the reminder :)
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    edited July 2017
    Done!. Now I challenge you to not pee for four hours @mdeck86
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    edited July 2017
    I am sufficiently hydrated at the moment...no need to drink a glass of water right now.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    I drank some water. But my glass is 24 oz so II didn't drink the whole thing.
  • MikeEsko
    @junodog1 I shall try.. no promises there, I drank about 4 glasses since this post.
  • aminhussain2000
    aminhussain2000 Posts: 9 Member
    Carry around a shaker bottle full of water really helps drink a lot more as well as finding it easier to consume cause it's right next to me haha
  • CaliMomTeach
    CaliMomTeach Posts: 745 Member
    Done! Great post.
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Awesome!!
  • MikeEsko
    Carry around a shaker bottle full of water really helps drink a lot more as well as finding it easier to consume cause it's right next to me haha
    i alway have ny big blue contina bottle with me. I drank about 160 oz today. Then again i eas cutting down trees and doing yard work in 85 degree weather.