Curva? Anyone know about this?

Options
dmpizza
dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
A friend is taking Curva. She says it is to help burn fat. Out of curiosity, I did a google search, and found that it is mostly listed as prep for laser lipo.
Does anyone here take it?

What do you know about it?

Pleaee don't post links, I already did an online search, and wasn't satisfied.

Replies

• thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Pills do not work. Pills do not help you burn fat.

If searching online didn't satisfy you, what are your hopes with random people on the internet?

Put in the effort and you will lose weight.
  • dmpizza
    Options

If searching online didn't satisfy you, what are your hopes with random people on the internet?

I KNOW pills don't work(expletive deleted). I am asking if anyone knows other uses for this, besides prep for surgery.
  • thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options

I KNOW pills don't work(expletive deleted). I am asking if anyone knows other uses for this, besides prep for surgery.

So if you know pills don't work what exactly are you looking for?
  • dmpizza
    Options

So if you know pills don't work what exactly are you looking for?

I'm being nosy about my friend! Duhhhh !
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Found 1 review.......

"Do not waste your money on this ridiculous diet pill
    Overview

Curvatrim Bottle

CurvaTrim is one of those diet pills that has ‘ridiculous’ written all over it. CurvaTrim claims to reduce body fat, increase breast growth, cure acne and increase sex drive. Doesn’t that just sound like the most unrealistic product ever available? And if these claims were true, surely everyone would have heard of Curva Trim.

Although it is quite amusing that CurvaTrim makes these silly claims, I also find it quite worrying that the manufacturers are allowed to falsely market this product. The reason why I find it worrying is that someone who knows very little about diet pills may actually believe that CurvaTrim could work. These companies who falsely market these scam products should feel ashamed of themselves as they are making money by selling lies.

Not only does CurvaTrim make misleading claims, but it may also be quite dangerous to take. Firstly, there are no Certificates of Analysis to confirm what is going into each pill. For all we know, it could contain just lots on binders and fillers. Secondly, CurvaTrim comes from an untraceable company as nowhere on the website do the manufacturers list a contact number or address. Many diet pills do not contain this information and this always makes me wary as it suggests that CurvaTrim comes from an illegitimate source.
    My Opinion

CurvaTrim is possible one of the biggest scam diet pills on the market that makes false and unrealistic claims that have no clinical or medical backing - I would never recommend it to anyone. By attempting to tackle many problems in one go – such as weight loss, curing acne, increasing breast growth and sexual stimulation - CurvaTrim makes itself look ridiculous.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    And also something potentially dangerous for people with low blood pressure.......

" I received the Zerona Treatment and was told I must take the CURVA supplements twice a day with food. I had one allergic reaction to the pills, where I turned bright red on my arms. It went undiagnosed at the spa...I was told I was having "an allergic reaction to something." About a week later, still undergoing the treatments, I took the pills one morning, with a light breakfast,. and started burning up. I went to the bathroom to cool myself off with cold water...and delirious got on my knees thinking I would get relief if I filled the bathtub with cold water. I passed out, waking to find my head had hit the bottom of the
    bathtub....and there were large drops of blood dripping from my forehead.

I was terrified. I FOUND OUT I SHOULD NEVER HAVE TAKEN THE PILLS BECAUSE THEY ARE NIACIN...and dangerous to anyone with low blood pressure.. which I had told the spa I had in my intake. I spent that night in the ER...where it was confirmed that was what caused me to faint. I could have died from the fall."
  • dmpizza
    Options
    And also something potentially dangerous for people with low blood pressure.......

" I received the Zerona Treatment and was told I must take the CURVA supplements twice a day with food. I had one allergic reaction to the pills, where I turned bright red on my arms. It went undiagnosed at the spa...I was told I was having "an allergic reaction to something." About a week later, still undergoing the treatments, I took the pills one morning, with a light breakfast,. and started burning up. I went to the bathroom to cool myself off with cold water...and delirious got on my knees thinking I would get relief if I filled the bathtub with cold water. I passed out, waking to find my head had hit the bottom of the
    bathtub....and there were large drops of blood dripping from my forehead.

I was terrified. I FOUND OUT I SHOULD NEVER HAVE TAKEN THE PILLS BECAUSE THEY ARE NIACIN...and dangerous to anyone with low blood pressure.. which I had told the spa I had in my intake. I spent that night in the ER...where it was confirmed that was what caused me to faint. I could have died from the fall."

This is how we found out about this. Traveling with our friend and they turned red at breakfast. The " flush", is not dangerous, but it made us think.