Losing weight is my accomplishment, keeping the results is one of my lifelong missions.

MajaTheFatKiller
MajaTheFatKiller Posts: 3 Member
edited August 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all Looking for some ideas, ways, recepies, inspirations after a struggle and fight with weightloss to keep up an progressive mode on.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_yPZjCR7H2UHN-W0XxEnfA

Replies

• 60 pounds cut this year.
  • MajaTheFatKiller
    MajaTheFatKiller Posts: 3 Member
    edited August 2017
    My biggest problem is eating the same meals and snacks over and over. Healthy yes what a body needs yes! But I can't live like this. Scrambled every morning and grilled chicken breasts...
  • gmikesell
    gmikesell Posts: 89 Member
    Awesome transformation!!! I agree with your issue with eating the same thing over and over again. I try not to label my food. In other words, I don't look at chicken and think "I'm eating chicken", I look at it and say, "wow, this protein taste amazing!" (not often do I say that but sometimes. lol) So, when I check the macros on food, instead of thinking of it as whatever it is, literally, I consider it protein, carbs, or fat, depending on what it is primarily consisting of. ...and of course, gotta keep that sugar in check. You can sprinkle as much protein powder on a cheesecake as you want but it still isn't protein. lol There's a little more to it but ya get the idea.