Should men shave their armpits?

Options

Replies

• earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    BaddS4 wrote: »
    Men do not shave their arm pits.. Armpit hair is a sign on manhood!!! lol

Depends on where you are and what century you are in. In many cultures over the millenia, hair removal all over was what all the badass dudes did.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I was not worthy until I had enough muscle to say it looked okay. But this doesn't mean I want a manbun.
  • MikeinNOLA
    MikeinNOLA Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    electric razor with a #1 all over.
  • erkevin
    erkevin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I trim but dont shave them. I have blond hair so the hair isnt all that obvious anyway
  • gmikesell
    gmikesell Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I use electric clippers 0. When I'm doing late pull downs or overhead shoulder presses I don't want to look scraggly under there! Lol
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    perkymommy wrote: »
    Not a bro, but my grown son shaves his. He shaves eeeeverything. My husband does not. I would love it if he did.

oh wow. :neutral:

Totally not pervy guys. I have no actual proof LOL. Only that he and my husband joke about it because he bought a heavy duty electric razor evidently for that purpose.

Hahaha thank you for clarifying. I admit I was a little taken aback, lol
  • theritestuff
    theritestuff Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Nope, too much effort. There is enough to shave :D:D:D
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,210 Member
    Options
    If your job requires it, yes.

There are 4000 more important things i need to get done.

#FirstWorldIssues :+1:
  • edlanglais5
    edlanglais5 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I trim it but that's it.
  • bloodsy
    bloodsy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    No and I don't care if girls don't shave/wax theirs either.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    known this sounds like a weird question, but I want ask my bros out there if they shaved their armpits. I am thinking about shaving mine this evening and wanted to get some input and thoughts. Thanks bros!

No, I don't shave mine, and my wife doesn't shave hers either. I always thought body hair was a sign of growing up, but as the years have gone on. I discovered these modern trends of hair removal from various parts of the body. Maybe I'm just too old to understand.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    As a woman, it would totally creep me out if i saw a man with shaved underarms :worried:
  • pbryd
    pbryd Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I take the clippers to mine when I do my hair.

It does feel cleaner.
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    No
  • jseams1234
    jseams1234 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    known this sounds like a weird question, but I want ask my bros out there if they shaved their armpits. I am thinking about shaving mine this evening and wanted to get some input and thoughts. Thanks bros!

No, I don't shave mine, and my wife doesn't shave hers either. I always thought body hair was a sign of growing up, but as the years have gone on. I discovered these modern trends of hair removal from various parts of the body. Maybe I'm just too old to understand.

You think women shaving their armpits is a "modern trend".... how old are you? ;)
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options
    I think if people(men and women) better understood the history of depilation, fewer would participate.
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I trim mine with a beard trimmer. Clean and tidy
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    As a woman, it would totally creep me out if i saw a man with shaved underarms :worried:

I watch UFC and most of the men are have zero hair on their torso and shave or trim their underarms. Tbh I think when you're going to grapple with someone it's polite not to shove hair into their face.

Applies not only to grappling in the UFC :p