Seeking Friends In Maintenance And/Or Whom Are Into Getting Lean

Options
Graelwyn75
Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
Seeking friends who log regularly and whom are maintaining their weight now or who are into getting fit and lean. I am open to adds from those losing weight too, as long as they are eating above 1400 calories. I am aiming to maintain or even gain a little weight to get back to how I looked in my profile picture, or at least close to it. I aim to eat mostly nutrient dense foods but also eat pizza, cake, chocolate and those other goodies that some consider 'bad'. Feel free to add me if you want encouragement and advice. My diary is open to friends.

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I'm into maintenance and being fit and lean. I do however have some reservations about being the same size as someone 7 inches taller than me and trying to attain 12%BF as a woman. That just doesn't seem very healthy and I think it would possibly be a trigger for me.
  • Graelwyn75
    Options
    I'm into maintenance and being fit and lean. I do however have some reservations about being the same size as someone 7 inches taller than me and trying to attain 12%BF as a woman. That just doesn't seem very healthy and I think it would possibly be a trigger for me.

I highly doubt I will achieve it again as I am three years older now and it happened as a natural result of my boxing and weight training before. It isn't a number I specifically aimed for back then... it was a by-product. I retained my periods and my trainer was not concerned as long as I stayed around 140 Ibs.

If it doesn't happen, I will not be too fussed to be honest as it did take an incredible amount of work. I am not sure I have the stamina these days, lol. I understand, however, where you are coming from as I am similarly triggered by people who eat very low amounts due to my ED history. You look great, by the way.

• ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I've been logging for one month now and my goal is to get lean. My original goal was to get to 120lbs.
  • Graelwyn75
    Options
    Sent a friend request :) Nice to meet others who have similar goals.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,969 Member
    Options
    @Graelwyn75 Was the "Maintaining" subforum here when you were on MFP before?

Have you seen it?
  • Graelwyn75
    Options
    @Graelwyn75 Was the "Maintaining" subforum here when you were on MFP before?

Have you seen it?

I am not sure actually, as I left somewhere around 2014, I believe.
    I was not sure that it was an appropriate place to post asking for new friends as I had only noticed such requests in this section of the forums and 'introductions'
  • Buff_Daddy_Regie
    Buff_Daddy_Regie Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me..I log in everyday..trying to lose body fat and make those muscle come out
  • IsabeausRose
    IsabeausRose Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am 27 pounds away from my goal and would love a friend that is in maintenance because I need to learn about it as that's where I am headed. Add if interested!