Hi.. Im new here...

mommyof3kiddos
mommyof3kiddos Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone.
My name is Toni and I just joined this site and hopefully will be able to better loose the unwanted pounds. I just had a baby a month ago and have about 95 pounds to loose. I have 3 kids and need to be healthy to keep up with them.

Replies

• Hi everyone.
    My name is Toni and I just joined this site and hopefully will be able to better loose the unwanted pounds. I just had a baby a month ago and have about 95 pounds to loose. I have 3 kids and need to be healthy to keep up with them.
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Hi mommyof3kiddos
    I just started a week ago, and I love it here, you will too!
    Im trying to lose my baby weight as well, altho I had my baby girl 8 months ago, I also have a 3 1/2 year old boy, I gained a lote of weight, and now I want to lose.

5 down 80 lbs to go. Mary:happy:

If you need a Buddy ask :tongue:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you! This site has been so helpful for me and the support has been amazing, I hope you love it as much as the rest of us do!!!
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    I'm also trying to lose my baby weight, but my baby is a year old. Does that still count as "baby weight"? :tongue: We'll pretend that it does!

Good luck, I have been using this site everyday for 12 days and it is really helping me judge calories and portions. Already I can estimate how many snacks is too many.

I am hoping to lose around 60 lbs.
This discussion has been closed.