Plateau!!

Options
Anyone out there at a stage of weight loss where they aren't gaining or losing any weight? I'm there and I need some tips because I'm working out and eating below my calorie allowance but despite that nothing is happening.

Replies

• Nbaker0909
    Nbaker0909 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Try switching up your workout if you've been doing it for awhile. I tend to eat the same things everyday, so when I hit a plateau I know It's time to switch up my meals.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    How's your logging? I have never seen a plateau that wasn't actually a logging issue. Use your food scale for all solids. Measuring cups/spoons for all liquids. Use the recipe builder. Be careful with exercise calories. Use accurate entries. Log everything that passes your lips.

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,564 Member
    Options
    You'll need to give a little more information. What are your stats? How long has it been since you lost weight? How are you measuring your calorie intake?
  • neekonico
    neekonico Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I've lost 15 since April and stalled out at 167 for about a month. My calorie goal was 1300, but I have been eating 1400-1500. Do you guys know if cutting carbs helps? I haven't researched macros and ratios of protein, fat and carbs. Are all calories the same?