Any Fellow Geek Girls Losing Weight or Maintaining? Lets Support Each Other!

Options
2»

Replies

• srpotts1212
    srpotts1212 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am a canadian too. Glad to hear there is another whovian among us.
  • EJBarner
    EJBarner Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I've found my people! Canadian and all-around nerd here. :) DnD, anime, superheroes, fantasy, scifi -- I'm here for it all! Finally getting around to dealing with my physical self as well as indulging my fandom self, heh. ❤ Feel free to add me!
  • chloeivo95
    chloeivo95 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Fellow nerd here! I love anime, MTG, rpgs, and sci-fi (HUGE BSG fan!). My goal right now is to loose 100lbs and would love to share my journey with like minded people
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    British Geek here ... Love sci-fi, fantasy, some gaming (last was FFXIV Online), especially into Harry Potter, Doctor Who and Star Trek. Also play Second Life, which is still around, yes, and nope, it isn't all about you know what. I am here to maintain my weight, possibly gain some at a later point and to get back my former fitness levels. Feel free to add me. I leave my diary open to friends.
  • jasminesparks1991
    jasminesparks1991 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anime and kdrama geek here! Also play overwatch on ps4. I'm 26 and have 100lbs to lose but would love some new friends on here. I'm doing keto diet
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    I'm an all around geek too... I love world of warcraft and other video games... I love mystery science theater 3000 and other nerdy pursuits... Feel free to add me
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'm mostly in to sci-fi (ST, BSG, B-5, etc), with a sprinkling of interest in fantasy and anime depending on the theme.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    What qualifies as geek? I am in no way into cosplay but I'm a nerdy music teacher. I'm kind of maintaining. No clue what I weigh.
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Geek here, mainly Sci-fi, Whovian and some fantasy. But also reading/doing science like (nuclear) physics, (bio)chemistry, genetics and anything related to space. As a result love Big Bang Theory - specifically the first few seasons when there was more science in t.
    Not really into the role-playing thing except that I loved going to Armageddon when I lived in NZ - Not going to those conventions now as they are too massive here and I am not a big fan of large crowds.

Lost more than 25Kg and moving into maintenance