Introducing Myself and Seeking Friends

Options
Hi MFP family. I have been at this a while and have had an "on again, off again" relationship with MFP. Committed this time though! I am looking for some friends along the way. In case you care to know. I am 38, female, 5ft 8 inches tall. I am a tall person with small (thin) bones so I'm not entirely sure what I should weigh. Been overweight since middle school. Since April I have lost 15 lbs and i'm estimating about another 30 to go (but again, not really sure because I've never been there). I am interested in friends on similar journeys but I'm not too discriminating!!! :D Please feel free to add me if you would like some mutual support!

Replies

• JudyAnn1982
    JudyAnn1982 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Allison, Welcome back. I have lost a bunch of weight then regain 30ish pounds and working on losing it once again.

Judy
  • mizmilner
    mizmilner Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey Allison, glad you decided to come back! I've lost 20lbs so far and have 30ish pounds to go as well! We can motivate each other :)
  • rainne919
    rainne919 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    in the same boat! 35, 5'8" with about 35-50 lb to lose :) really hope to improve my fitness routines and portion control habits
  • argos14
    argos14 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Allison - I'm down 18 with 18 to go. Happy to add you