Let's see what a month of clean eating, calorie deficit and exercise can do

Options
vvvvv45501
vvvvv45501 Posts: 20 Member
Hello everyone!
Recently I've been eating less healthy and this proves that exercise can't undo a bad diet.
I feel bloated and look not at my best.
I'm 165 cm and currently weigh 59kg (OMG hahah way too much since I have a small bone structure). Therefore, I would like to go down to 51 kg.
I don't have a specific day by which I want to lose this weight. But I want to see which improvements I can do in a month starting from now.

I'll stick to this plan and see what the results will be. It would be nice if someone starts with me as well.
This is not meant to be a quick fix since afterwards I would like to keep up with a healthy plan as I've been doing for 1/2 years. This is just meant to be a "powerful" and "strict" regime to go back on track. This is how it works with me. I have to go all in hahaha. For sure anyone who wants to start doesn't have to do exactly what I do. Just listen to your body :)

So here's what I'll more or less do.

FOOD
Breakfast: egg whites, salad, tomato, zucchini, avocado and chia seeds.
Snack: 10 almonds
Lunch: spring water tuna fish, salad, tomato, zucchini, chia seeds
Snack: 10 almonds and fage 0% yogurt
Dinner: more or less same as lunch

WORKOUT
5/6 times a week
running 8-9 km + small HIIT circuit (burpees, squat jumps, plank, etc...).

I will daily post what I ate and did

Let's see what a month into this brings me as results. Hope you'll share your results as well and also all the struggles we go through ;) we are here to support each other