New Halo Top Flavors!

Options
Maxematics
Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
Any Halo Top lovers in here? They have seven new flavors coming out mid-August!
  1. Pancakes & Waffles
  2. Mochi Green Tea
  3. Rainbow Swirl
  4. Cinnamon Roll
  5. Caramel Macchiato
  6. Chocolate Covered Bananas
  7. Candy Bar (Think Snickers)

I'm going to try all of them, but I'm most excited about the Green Tea, Caramel Macchiato, and Candy Bar flavors. What about everyone else?

Replies

• KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I just discovered them and my favorite is the Oatmeal Cookie and Mint Chocolate chip... I think the Chocolate Covered Bananas and Cinnamon Roll is going to be my favs B)
  • jordandills
    jordandills Posts: 103 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Ooh I can't wait to try pancakes & waffles, cinnamon roll, caramel macchiato. I dunno if I'll be crazy about rainbow swirl on its own but that sounds like it would make a good float with some Sprite Zero.

I wonder what store the new flavors will hit first. Most of my local stores have Halo Top now, but some of the flavors are spotty availability. I've still only been able to find chocolate almond crunch at one store, and red velvet isn't in many.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Yay!!
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I like some Halo Top and Enlightened flavors. Mint chip, chocolate, and birthday cake, plus the brownie chunk one.

Too much chemical amaretto in the almond crunch. I was terribly disappointed in that one!
  • MrsLannister
    MrsLannister Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Wow. How did I not know about this? Going to pick some up on the way home from Zumba tonight.
  • Irontri7
    Irontri7 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I can't even find all the flavors they have now, but I'll need to start searching more!
  • teepuppylove
    teepuppylove Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhhh....so excited! My current favorites are birthday cake, mint chip, & cookie dough. Super excited about green tea and caramel macchiato.
  • JJS1979
    JJS1979 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Those sound incredible, thanks for the heads up OP! Pancakes and Waffles sound really interesting, pretty excited!
  • EHollander89
    EHollander89 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Pancakes and Waffles sounds delicious! So do many of the other flavors. I'll have to keep an eye out at the grocery store! So excited!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    944eal4k48ek.png
    I JUST SAW THIS I'M SO EXCITED !
  • smc92079
    smc92079 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I've only had chocolate and cookie dough so far. I like the cookie dough better. I'm interested in trying the Caramel Macchiato and Candy Bar flavors when they come out!
  • Strong_Savannah
    Strong_Savannah Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Mmm can't wait to try Caramel Macchiato since my current favorite is the Salted Caramel!!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Green Tea ice cream is AIDS, so I can't imagine HT will have made it any better. The others sound decent though.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I'm excited about those (at least 3 of them), but at the same time, I still have pints in my freezer I can't really bring myself to eat because they just taste more and more artificial to me. We'll see.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Dude my face just lit up like a Christmas tree when I read this post. CANNOT WAIT!

Edit: I'm looking forward to trying cinnamon roll, rainbow swirl, pancake & waffle and chocolate covered banana... in that order
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    The only three I want to try will be Pancakes & Waffles, Candy Bar, & Cinnamon Roll.

As long as Wal-Mart doesn't phase out my favorites Birthday Cake, CCCD, Peanut Butter, & Chocolate Almond Crunch I'll be happy.
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Good morning, Satan. You're up early.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    @Christine_72, I wonder whether any of these will make an appearance in woolies?
    (oh, and our Coles and woolies have just started stocking a range of the Chobani "flips"...some of the combos sound tasty!)
  • tjones0411
    tjones0411 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Caramel Macchiato! Can't wait. My current fave is the Oatmeal cookie...for some reason, that flavor can be hard to find sometimes though.