CALLING ALL COLLEGE STUDENTS LOOKING FOR MOTIVATING MFP FRIENDS

Options
Hey all! I'm fairly new to MFP but have been on a weight loss journey for around 2 years. I'm looking use this app to become more organized and to reach out to others nationwide on the same path as me particularly college aged where there are so many distractors!!! (Stress, coffee, midnight snacks, too much wine..... ;) ) I would love to meet some of you guys! A little info on me, I'm a junior in college (premed), 5'8", at my heaviest I weighed 215 lbs, and I currently weigh 166 lbs! My goal is to reach 150-155lbs so I can reach my goal of 60-65 lbs OFF. Yay! Please comment here with your stats and goals and let's add each other to keep each other on track!!

Replies

• betsytoadvine
    betsytoadvine Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 years old. I currently weigh 150 but would like to get down to 135. I am not entirely motivated by the weight as much as being a better athlete. That was the weight which I felt healthiest at and performed best for soccer though. I am also trying to give up alcohol which has been extremely hard due to social obligations and peer influence. I'm also new so feel free to message me or whatever!