4 kids over 30 and 70 lbs to loose...

Options
I have been on MFP for years and have lurked in the forums from time to time. I just had my 4th kid in April and i am currently tandem nursing my 2 year old and 3 1/2 month old. It has been 1 week since i have started to loose weight and i have lost 4lbs (mostly water weight) but its a start. I jazzercised up until the day i had my son. I ran a 5k after my son turned 6 weeks and went to jazzercise the next day. I over did it and sprained my knee. So about 6 weeks later (after my injury) im trying to get back to life to include working out again. I have a few people on MFP but they are not really active. I need people who are in a simular to me that can motivate me and keep me going. I struggle with food which is why i have so much to loose. If anyone feels up to the challenge and is serious about loosing weight please add me and/or message me. Thanks!

Replies

• proudmomma86
    proudmomma86 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Also when i sprained my knee i was diagnosed with arthritis (most likely osteoarthritis) and my wrists and knees have been diagnosed with tendonitis (chronic since its been years). So im hoping to be in less pain when i loose the weight.
  • Tiffmomof5
    Tiffmomof5 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to be friends on here. I'm 31 and a mom of five kiddos. Oldest 10 and my youngest is 8 months old. I have 35 to lose. I've lost 11 so far which is a start. I think having others for motivation would be nice. Send me a message if you want to chat :smile:
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I'm 35, have 4 kids and ballooned in weight after dislocating my knee! I have so far lost 83lbs, but have another 80 to go. (Pic says 90, but gained 7 on vacation recently!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    I'll add you as a friend, I'm on here daily. I'm a single mom to 3 kids, workout 5+ days a week and struggle with food too.