Moms/Friend Motivation.......

Options
Hi, I am Tiffany. I am 31 and a Momma to 5 beautiful kids. I currently am in the process of loosing and have more to go, but would like to form a group of ladies that I can help loose and encourage which will also help me to keep going on my journey. I have recipes, videos, information, fun, moves of the day......just lots of fun!!! Let me know if you would want to join and become fit friends :)

Replies

• chrwel02
    chrwel02 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to! Send me a friend request!
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Sounds good :)
  • ehogue22
    ehogue22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to! I am also a busy mom - and with school starting again I feel the stress on the rise. ( I teach)
  • kcraig6207
    kcraig6207 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm interested too! Great idea!
  • Whit_Kundy
    Whit_Kundy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me! Go ahead and add me :-)
  • Whit_Kundy
    Options
    Good morning ladies! Let's tackle today! Post your workouts here when done! Thank you Tiffany!!
  • sunshinebeing
    sunshinebeing Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is my first post... I would love to join you!
    @Whit_Kundy I just completed Day 1: 30-Minute Fat-Frying Bikini-Body Workout
    Was not easy but phew, made it! :)
    Here it is if any of you want to try: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2ziPcnlndQ&t=31s
    Happy to be here!
  • Whit_Kundy
    Options
    Awesome job!!! I didn't work out today but it was a busy and productive day. I was gardening and I was moving big rocks around and trying to landscape a bit. Painting, oh, jumping on the trampoline with my kids. So I was active. Great job at he workout! I will check that out. We live in a lake community in the mountains and I have a favorite spot to walk, so I will be doing that tomorrow and working my triceps and abs. Yesterday I did quads and hamstrings.
  • wi_denisha
    wi_denisha Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me please!
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! Need help
  • precious_cargo
    precious_cargo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • mindylopez333
    mindylopez333 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun ! Add me !
  • Tiffmomof5
    Tiffmomof5 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies,
    So excited to see everyone want to join. I will be fun chatting and sharing ideas about fitness. I also love sharing my food ideas. We are a pretty picky family and my daughter even has severe peanut issues so I really have to plan and prep. I will post my new group that I made so we have our own private chat area. :)http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/122078-mom-team
  • DeniseWilson43
    DeniseWilson43 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Iam interested.. Denise
  • MoeLeah
    MoeLeah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm interested to - please!!!
  • Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm interested
  • Steph1015
    Steph1015 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    add me
  • MamaCassK
    MamaCassK Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Me too!!
  • amy5ka1h
    amy5ka1h Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! You can add me:) I also have 5 kids.
  • dk6boys
    dk6boys Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Mom to 6 here with 35 pounds to walks off. I turn 35 this year and hope to lose that much this year! I'd LOVE some mom friends!