Hello from New York!

Options
Hey, everyone! I'm new here (2nd day...lol) I have pcos and endometriosis, plus some physical issues from a really bad car accident resulting with TMJ, herniated disc's in my neck and lower back and most recently a fall that tore tendons in my foot and ripped 2 ligaments in my right ankle, leaving me forever in a leg brace. I don't know where to start this weight loss journey, but I'm going for it! I eat relatively well, fruits, veggies, proteins, and water daily. I bust my *kitten* at work (6k-7k steps a shift) making working out afterward kinda impossible as I'm usually in a great deal of pain. I then have a 2nd job (online consultant) that I run from home while raising my family and doing volunteer work. I have a hard time falling asleep (so on a good day) asleep by 2 am, only to be up at 6 to start my day and get the boys up for school... So, working out before work is definitely not an option for me, right now. We don't eat fast food, I cook dinner 5-6 times a week. Just recently started to make sure I EAT, 3 meals a day. I rarely feel hungry. I started logging my food yesterday and was nearly 1450k calories under what I need to eat, but yet was over in some of the target areas. Hopefully, this new look on my food intake will help a great deal in my journey! Thanks for reading this! I welcome all friends and encouragement <3

Replies

• enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I started a month ago by just tracking what I was 'normally' eating (of course, the act of tracking made me stop drinking soda and eating sweets and a lot of bad things). Good luck tracking and finding a way forward! You sound crazy busy! :)
  • Luvz2cook4u
    Luvz2cook4u Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I'm replying correctly...lol.. But thank you enyagoboom!