What's the story behind your screen name?

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    CEE—Consortium for Energy Efficiency

134 - slang for "I love you" as a variation of 143. This slang arises from one who has never heard of the 143 reference and therefore can't remember what he or she is supposed to say when the opportunity to use the phrase arises.

I thought maybe 134 was the Earth dimension you were from

g8qyx7muztng.gif
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    It's my eastern European pseudonym and I like the look of it visually
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    it's a joke. i've got a lot of american friends, and one of them got me on here. i've been going 'ah, but that's in canadian money/iq points/hours/stitches/whatever' to her for 20 years, so it fit in.
  • her4g63
    her4g63 Posts: 284 Member
    edited August 2017
    her4g63 wrote: »
    Her4g63

4g63 is the engine in my car (DSMs - Eagle Talon, specifically). I've been building and drag racing these cars since 2002-ish
    Her because I'm a girl and about 12 years ago, I got tired of everyone saying "his" when talking about my car so I made that my license plate and changed my forum username to match.

I know the feeling ..I drove a modified performance vehicle.. I had 2 stickers made up for the back window..
    Im HERS not HIS

And "Don't bother you'll lose" :laugh:

Unfortunately, everyone thinks it's just a standard plate since there's a mixture of numbers and letters and most don't know what the engine is called so... it's been a total waste of money to keep i. However, to be fair, being a girl has helped my hustle significantly so I use it where I can. If they think the win will be easy, they're more likely to put more money on it, even if it does make them a safe racer. (;
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    her4g63 wrote: »
    Her4g63

4g63 is the engine in my car (DSMs - Eagle Talon, specifically). I've been building and drag racing these cars since 2002-ish
    Her because I'm a girl and about 12 years ago, I got tired of everyone saying "his" when talking about my car so I made that my license plate and changed my forum username to match.

I know the feeling ..I drove a modified performance vehicle.. I had 2 stickers made up for the back window..
    Im HERS not HIS

And "Don't bother you'll lose" :laugh:

Y'all are both awesome. :smile:

I've had my jeep longer than I've had my man, but show up in a rugged-looking jeep with the top down and no doors and everyone ASSUMES he's the guy to chat with.
  • bassfishingirl
    bassfishingirl Posts: 78 Member
    I love to bass fish, been fishing for 41 years now, at least once a week.
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Teacake is a nickname I used to have in high school because my second name is similar to a brand that sells them here. and Amy is my first name so..
  • Lipsmahoney
    Lipsmahoney Posts: 512 Member
    i used to love my flaming red lipstick
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    I actually used this in one of the MMOs I play on line. Class was a Monk (Monkey). The rest of the guild would ask me to create a monkey to round out our groups hence when he got to a certain level my job in the group was to handle all the Monkey Business.
  • AgentFlex
    AgentFlex Posts: 211 Member
    I was called Agent X by a fellow MFPer, then when I wanted to change my username someone else suggested AgentSex. I figured that would be followed up with way to many raunchy private messages so I came up with AgentFlex :)
  • WatchJoshLift
    WatchJoshLift Posts: 520 Member
    Not sure. My name's not Josh and I don't even lift, bro.
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member

But not now?
  • juliet3455
    juliet3455 Posts: 3,015 Member
    I have brown eyes. And the song is my ring tone for most of my family, so I guess it's my theme song.
    Side note: if I ever change it, it would likely be another song that has my actual name in it.
    @browneyedgirl749 Let me guess Your name is Ethel

@aeloine A Snowcat is most commonly used on Ski Hills for grooming the slopes.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    juliet3455 wrote: »
    I have brown eyes. And the song is my ring tone for most of my family, so I guess it's my theme song.
    Side note: if I ever change it, it would likely be another song that has my actual name in it.
    @browneyedgirl749 Let me guess Your name is Ethel

@aeloine A Snowcat is most commonly used on Ski Hills for grooming the slopes.

:lol: Nope.
  • Lipsmahoney
    Lipsmahoney Posts: 512 Member

But not now?

Au Natural all the way now :)
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    I absolutely love love looooooove Harry Winston. Love Harry Winston. Frickin love it. Even my engagement ring is based on the classic Winston cushion cut with baguette ring.
    Frickin love it.
  • neoatari
    neoatari Posts: 6 Member
    Well. Atari because of the old gaming system and "neo" because...well...I thought it sounded cool when I was a teenager. lol
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    neoatari wrote: »
    Well. Atari because of the old gaming system and "neo" because...well...I thought it sounded cool when I was a teenager. lol

We found an Atari in our basement when we bought this house. Still works!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Why isn't your name Taco_Ethes? Do you even like tacos? Why did you name yourself after tacos if you don't even like them?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Why isn't your name Taco_Ethes? Do you even like tacos? Why did you name yourself after tacos if you don't even like them?

Taco_ethes was taken.

lpx2geitcqzq.gif