Fellow vegans!?!?!

Options
Veganvibesss
Veganvibesss Posts: 123 Member
edited August 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hello there !!!
My name's Nicole and id love to friend some more vegans!!!
I've lost 61 pounds so far and am aiming for another 10-15 :)
Comment or follow

Replies

• marianbd
    marianbd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,Nicole! I just turned vegan this month-I did try in the past but after a month or so I went back to vegetarian-.Happy you're doing so good! I'm a newbie,and half of the time I'm not sure of what to eat as I just started.Any advice would be welcome! :)
  • Veganvibesss
    Options
    Hello there!!
    Yay thankyou for going vegan!! The earth and animals are thanking you lol
  • Veganvibesss
    Options
    Dammit it only posted the beginning of what I said ... I typed some huge thing ..
    But here are some of the things I normally eat
    Breakfast=
    Soy or almond yogurt with blueberries and a bit of oats
    An apple with peanut butter two and oats on top
    A sandwich with tomato avocodo and vegan eggs (you should be able to find them at your health food store, it's a powder you add to water)

Lunches=
    A fruit and veggie tray with hummus or vegan ceaser dressing
    A bowl of soup with some crackers I love wheat thins and Amy's vegans soups are amazing
    A salad with balsamic or vegan ceaser
    A small salad with various things like chickpeas, beans, corn, avocodo, onion and lime dressing

Dinners=
    I LOVE rice bowls, you only have 1 serving of rice but add a ton of veggies on top. Personally I like mushrooms, edamame, cabbage, beets, cucumber, tomatoes and carrots.
    I love a good chickpea vegan burger!
    I love making a huge batch of steamed asparagus, green beans, mushrooms and onions !! If you add vegetable seasoning or salt they're to die for !

I also sometimes replace one of my meals with a smoothie if I'm not overly hungry but be careful with smoothies and juices as it's alot of food being made into one item and if your hungry you mays well just eat that fruit/veggies you'd be using because you'll be much fuller.