just woundering where everyone is from and if ........

Options

Replies

• Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Las Vegas, Nevada :)
  • greekgyrl02
    greekgyrl02 Posts: 123
    Options
    Im from PA anyone need a personal trainer and your in pa let me know :)
  • JJAE53
    JJAE53 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    West of Atlanta, GA

This is interesting!
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Minnesota!!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Colorado, here! :bigsmile:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Boone NC, home of the Michigan State Wolverines slaying, 3 time National Champions Appalachian State University Mountaineers!

It also happens to be the most beautiful place in the world. (shameless plug!!!) And this would be why ...:bigsmile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/10358-i-feel-sorry-for-you-flatlanders

Appalachian State! My heros! (I'm an Ohio State Fan)
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Beaverdam, VA (northwest of Richmond) Via the great state of Ohio!

Go Buckeyes & Jimmie Johnson!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I am in Oregon.
  • nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    Options
    new york
  • wagsgirls
    wagsgirls Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Im from PA anyone need a personal trainer and your in pa let me know :)
    where at in pa?
  • Lisabeth
    Lisabeth Posts: 268
    Options
    Down South - Louisiana.....New Orleans (originally), near Baton Rouge a year BEFORE Katrina.
  • kimdommerc
    Options
    Boone NC, home of the Michigan State Wolverines slaying, 3 time National Champions Appalachian State University Mountaineers!

It also happens to be the most beautiful place in the world. (shameless plug!!!) And this would be why ...:bigsmile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/10358-i-feel-sorry-for-you-flatlanders

I am from Michigan and that Appalachian State thing was a fluke-LOL
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Wisconsin. I saw 1 other Packers fan in here!! Moving to Miami this summer though..but, I'll still be cheering for the Pack!
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    Options
    California, but home is Idaho.
  • StacySki
    StacySki Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey Indiana, and tired of the cold :explode:
  • maestrachistosa
    maestrachistosa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Los Angeles, California...and yes, the weather IS great. But...I have always wanted to visit New Zealand!
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    wow didnt expect such a big response so soon lol its only been a day since i posted it lol
    well lets see nz as of right now here it is 6:05pm on sunday the 13th april. hope that helps with time difference for you.

so in a sense i am a day a head of you all and post my meals before you are thinking of having them for the day lol if that makes sense.

nz is awsome i have to say we are the best country for most things really not too big but not too small either. if anyone is over my way (Napier) then i could probably find ya a spot on the floor to let you crash lol. i have posted some pics i have taken on our trips will have to find some more i have around on this computar thing.

catch you all around and if anyone is from my way feel free to add me as a friend
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Options
    AGREE TO DISAGREE ABOUT MICHIGAN/OHIO STATE? SOUNDS GOOD!!!:wink:
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Options
    TO MY NEIGHBOR IN THE GRAND RAPIDS AREA: NICE TO MEET YOU!:flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    wow didnt expect such a big response so soon lol its only been a day since i posted it lol
    well lets see nz as of right now here it is 6:05pm on sunday the 13th april. hope that helps with time difference for you.

so in a sense i am a day a head of you all and post my meals before you are thinking of having them for the day lol if that makes sense.

nz is awsome i have to say we are the best country for most things really not too big but not too small either. if anyone is over my way (Napier) then i could probably find ya a spot on the floor to let you crash lol. i have posted some pics i have taken on our trips will have to find some more i have around on this computar thing.

catch you all around and if anyone is from my way feel free to add me as a friend

So what's it like in the future?? :happy:

NZ is a "one day I'd LOVE to visit" there place. And I'm only 6 lottery numbers short to getting there!! :drinker: