Chicago restaurant recommendations

Options
orangegato
orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
edited August 2017 in Chit-Chat
Hi. So I'm in Chicago for a long weekend via Pack Up + Go. Had to get a snack and cocktails since missed lunch. Went to the Dearborn since my hotel is in the theater district. Any recommendations for a dinner place? I want good food something a little upscale but I can eat at the bar since the I'm by myself. Not just pub food. Thanks.

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    olive_garden_slider.jpg

• patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    qyok0yilfe8j.jpg
  • orangegato
    Options
    You guys suck
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    orangegato wrote: »
    You guys suck

At least we contributed. Albeit, poorly. ;)
  • steph2strong
    steph2strong Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Morton's Steakhouse is one of my favourite restaurants and the original location is in Chicago. When I was there it was the first restaurant we went too.
  • orangegato
    Options
    You guys suck

I know. Just busting you back. I'm holding my own here trying to eat at maintenance. Who knows if this calorie count is accurate. Don't care this weekend.
  • orangegato
    Options
    You guys suck

I know. Just busting you back. I'm holding my own here trying to eat at maintenance. Who knows if this calorie count is accurate. Don't care this weekend.

As long as you don't get shot, eat whatever you want. Stay safe in that hell hole.

Aw c'mon. Is it really that bad? Well my long weekend is nearly over. Going to a steakhouse tonight. Hotel peeps keep recommending different pubs and the usual fare. Screw that. Would be interested in the local beers but usual bar food is lame. Still have to figure out lunch for Sunday, preferably near the Art Institute.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Olive garden