Serial starter

Options
verybusybee
verybusybee Posts: 131 Member
edited August 2017 in Motivation and Support
I am a multi series starter. After a month I think I have finally been able to say I know to log in everyday. My next goal is not stop drinking soda and tea. I think small goals work best so what small good goal would you recommend that I can make a challenge for August.

Replies

• MikeEsko
    MikeEsko Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Increase exercise by 5 minutes every day.
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Switch out a less healthy food for a healthier one. (Light meat chicken instead of dark, avocado instead of cheese, salsa on a baked potato instead of butter). That way you never feel deprived because you are still eating, just slightly healthier.

Other simple changes:
    Park in the back of the parking lot (those extra 40 steps will add up over time)
    Put away clean dishes one dish at a time, especially if it's above shoulder height.
    Dance while cooking. I'm not saying do a waltz, just put on some music and wiggle to it.

All of these are tiny changes, but small changes make huge differences over time.

"The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones."
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Review your past logging and make one positive sustainable change a week, could be having a slightly smaller portion of something that is higher in calories, switching something to a lower calorie version, working towards a better macro split, etc.