100 lb and over looking for some inspiration... Life in shambles

Options
Had to much liquor... I need to loose weight but I have no motivation

Replies

• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    You don't have to go without any thing, liquor included.

You just need to make it fit your calories.

You can do it if you really want to, what is the alternative? Stay big? Keep getting bigger? That doesn't seem to be working for you or making you happy.
  • RiveraMarylou
    RiveraMarylou Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I had no motivation or any will power. Since May of this year, I have been trying to eat better and walk. Baby steps can get you where you need to be. The important thing to remember is, do one at a time. First walk-even if it's around the block or just to the corner...it doesn't matter how far, just as long as you move a little more each day. Try and cut on some fatty foods or sodas and drink lots of water.
    I didn't think I could do it but I figured I would at least try...what do I have to lose aside from weight, right? So far, I have lost a total of 14 lbs. I am striving to lose more, but I am still going at it, at my pace. Best of luck to you.
  • Batpapaw
    Batpapaw Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! I struggled for years before finding my motivation. I wanted to be healthy but not bad enough to make real, lasting changes to my eating and exercise. My motivation is I want to feel better, live longer and be around to see and enjoy my grandchildren growing up. I found Dr Jason Fung on YouTube and his information changed everything for me. Check it out and remember, it's much easier than you'll think and it's free. It'll actually save you money and time. It's Intermittent Fasting or IF for short. In two months I've lost 18lbs. Hang in there.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Was that too much liquor tonight, leading to an ill-considered post?

If you are still sick of a life in shambles the next morning, consider doing something different. If you keep going you know what is coming. Liver transplants are unpleasant. Estranged family is sad.