The PCOS Struggle

Options
Hello,

I've suffered from PCOS for years. I'm on a journey to get my PCOS under control. I'm sick of being tired, fat, uncomfortable & moody! I'm completely feed up. If anyone can relate add me!

I started my journey on 6/21/17 & have manage to lose 15 lbs so far. I just need motivation to keep going.

Replies

• mamajaime388
    mamajaime388 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have pcos too. Great job with your weight loss! I've been doing the keto diet which is great for pcos. Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • anudiego
    anudiego Posts: 4 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hi.. this is frm India. I hv been diagnosed with PCOS 5yrs bk.. got into a good fitness regime nd diet nd lost 10kgs in six months.. last year had to give up exercise for work related issues..nd now am bk been 64kgs.. I need to reduce 12-13kgs in 3 months time frame. I have started off with my journey.. keeping in track my overall calorie intake nd exercising everyday..
    U r doing great.. keep going. I hv seen d results . U shall too...
  • 22mkg22
    22mkg22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can certainly relate! I was diagnosed with PCOS about 15 years ago and my weight has been creeping up & up. I am at my highest weight again and so very tired of feeling poorly so I'm trying to get on track and get control of my health. That's awesome that you've succeeded with the 15 pounds so far!! :)
  • alexion1989
    alexion1989 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hiya guys, i have PCOS too and I totally agree that it sucks. I'm at the sort of age now where I'm considering having a family and I can't do that because I'm overweight and my periods are all over the place. I started my health kick (not diet) about 2+ weeks ago and have definitely already lost weight. I've not stepped on the scales (because I'd rather die) but my clothes are looser and my calorie intake is more controlled than ever. Possibly eating too little but I don't want to add in foods and then it get out of control again. I would love a buddy or ten to keep me motivated if anyone needs help too?