Lets be friends!

Options

Replies

• SaltyChinchilla131
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've never used the social side of this app until today so I'm pretty excited to make some buddies in the process of living a healthier lifestyle
  • misnomer1
    misnomer1 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Add me. Im looking to lose 8kgs in 2-3 months, and then add muscle/gain weight
  • GoProWithJoe
    GoProWithJoe Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I was 212lbs 2 months ago. I joined MFP the 2nd of this month at 190lbs I'm down to 180 and aiming for 165lbs. That's my boxing co.petition weight. ADD ME, I'm on everyday
  • oceangirl99
    oceangirl99 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    add me! I'm not sure how to add friends.......
  • FishBullet
    FishBullet Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like
  • ttiffanytx
    ttiffanytx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've never used the social side of this app until today so I'm pretty excited to make some buddies in the process of living a healthier lifestyle

I added you! This is my second go-around of trying to use this app the first time I didn't use any social aspects of it I didn't even have any friends. This time I added a few people and have gone out of my way to try and connect with them and has made the experience so much better and eating healthy a lot easier!
  • ttiffanytx
    Options
    I was 212lbs 2 months ago. I joined MFP the 2nd of this month at 190lbs I'm down to 180 and aiming for 165lbs. That's my boxing co.petition weight. ADD ME, I'm on everyday

I did and congrats on the steady loss!
  • Fitwithit80
    Fitwithit80 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me:)
  • 1983rjg
    1983rjg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, please feel free to add me. I'll update daily and post recepies etc. I have 117lbs to loose :( I may be here a while!
  • ttiffanytx
    Options
    1983rjg wrote: »
    Hi guys, please feel free to add me. I'll update daily and post recepies etc. I have 117lbs to loose :( I may be here a while!

I added you! Don't worry about the time just try a little everyday!
  • theheavyveggie
    theheavyveggie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm aiming to lose 20 - 30 pounds and I track daily and post a lot! Would love to help people with motivation and support :smile:
  • kimblelynne
    kimblelynne Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've just started logging in daily and am looking for some support and accountability as well. I want to see others hitting goals and motivating me!
  • earthling_steph
    earthling_steph Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • ttiffanytx
    Options
    Add me :)

I did! Always looking for other fit ladies to connect with!
  • theritestuff
    theritestuff Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Alright - lets be friends - request sent!
  • cmbarbato71
    cmbarbato71 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me. This is my second go around and could use all the motivation/support as possible. I also have 100+lbs to lose so I plan to stick around for long while.
  • chandankinger2017
    chandankinger2017 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just created MFP account few hours ago and i have no friends here kindly send me request plzz really need motivation to loose weight
  • KetoPaul79
    KetoPaul79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I don't know how much motivation I'll give you as I lost forty pounds several years ago, and gained it all back, except five pounds...I am DETERMINED to get, at least, twenty pounds off...Add me, if you'd like...
  • ttiffanytx
    Options
    I requested you all. I am happy to be connecting with so many new people!