From Weight Loss to Bulking

Options
Fitness_with_John_
Fitness_with_John_ Posts: 13 Member
edited August 2017 in Success Stories
Hey everyone! I'm a 17 year old kid, going on 18 that has lost around 80 pounds. I once weighed 220 lbs and my lowest ever was 145 lbs. At the highest point of weight in my life I was depressed, and scared. I knew the road I was going down would lead to death and I wouldn't be able to enjoy the good things in life. So with the help of family and friends I dedicated myself to change.

I ended up losing most of this weight all throughout one summer (The summer of 2014). But since then I continued cutting. Recently though, at the start of this year (2017), I began bulking and lifting weights. At first I was scared.

After losing so much weight, to gain it was a terrifying idea for me. But eventually I got comfortable with myself and decided to give it my all when it came to bulking. The thing is, while I care about my weight, I want to reach my "perfect" body. Only way I can do that is by bulking and gaining as much muscle as possible and then cutting.

So, in the next year and a half I will keep you all updated with my progress as I continue my journey. So to all of you that think you can't lose the weight, you CAN. If I did, you can too. And to those who are afraid to bulk, we're in the same boat. We'll do this together. (Pictures will be below, they are not in order)

http://imgur.com/a/VvuQ6

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!