Anyone Else Getting Married?!

BWadeRN
BWadeRN Posts: 11 Member
Hello! I'm getting married next year and I have lost 45 lbs but I need to lose 20 more!!! I would love to find a group of bride-to-be's who are on the same journey so we can keep each other on track for the BIG DAY! ❤️

Replies

• Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,576 Member
    Congrats!! Good Luck!!
  • mangofish44
    mangofish44 Posts: 57 Member
    Groom to be here! Lost 20 and got another 30 -40 to go by march! Congrats!
  • KellieLou84
    KellieLou84 Posts: 37 Member
    Congrats!! I'm engaged but haven't started planning anything yet. Me and the other half aren't exactly proactive... we were together 9.5 years before he proposed, and that was over 1.5 years ago!! Only just decided on what type of wedding we want lol! Feel free to add me!!
  • hillarypillary
    hillarypillary Posts: 3 Member
    Congrats! I'm new here but getting married September 30th!
  • brett8322
    brett8322 Posts: 5 Member
    I'll be getting married soon. Trying to lose 34 more pounds already lost 16. Wanna look good in wedding dress.
  • cat_lady77
    cat_lady77 Posts: 203 Member
    Me! Next June. I'd like to lose about 20 lbs by then, or at least trade some fat for muscle. My dress comes in October & alterations in January...so it'll be the struggle not to gain it all back during the holidays! Definitely a little stressful. I've been wanting to do this for a long time, so it seems like why not now??
  • gympamela
    gympamela Posts: 188 Member
    Add me, I am getting Married in April, and I have 40 pounds to lose before I go to Mexico for my big day!
  • mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    feel free to add me... I am getting married next July and have about 85 pounds to go I would LOVE to get to goal weight by then ...
  • emmasjones721
    emmasjones721 Posts: 20 Member
    I'm getting married next August and I have 50lbs to lose! New to MFP :)
  • MarylandRose
    MarylandRose Posts: 239 Member
    Getting healthy predated the proposal (and hopefully will continue long after the wedding!), but I'm down 15 from last September with 5-15 to go. The big day is next May - and I'm going dress shopping tomorrow!
  • msnomar
    msnomar Posts: 16 Member
    CONGRATS!!
    I just got married this year, so I'm not trying to fit into a dress, but new hubby and I are trying to get fit together :)
  • loona_tick
    loona_tick Posts: 2 Member
    Congrats! another bride to be here, currently 10 lbs down and hoping to lose another 25 lbs for our big day in late 2018 or early 2019.
    We can do this!!!
  • gg2007
    gg2007 Posts: 71 Member
    Congrats! I'm engaged but don't have a date set yet. You have made great progress so far!