Hey Ladies

Options
regggo
regggo Posts: 7 Member
Hey!
I would love to be friends with some of you on here! My name is Reg, I am 25. My starting weight was 140, i am 133 now, goal is 125.
I really want to lose fat and gain muscle I am a crossfitter and follow a keto diet feel free to message me or add me I would love to get in touch with you and have some support and inspiration <3

Replies

• Panda8ach
    Panda8ach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Hey..I'm Sarah :) I am 5ft 2" and started at 145lbs...I am down to 128.5lbs, 83 days later :# I walk lots, run and use the Elliptical trainer. Always about for support and need a kick up the *kitten* sometimes too! :)
  • chernandez77
    chernandez77 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Reg
    I've been training people for years and would love to help you. I also teach self defense. Add me or message me and I can give you daily advice
  • ImmortalFire
    ImmortalFire Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Gabrielle, 5'21/2 (yes the 1/2 inch is important) about 115 pounds (don;t really weigh myself too often cause my scales been off with a mind of its own). Don't really have a goal weight but am definitely focusing on getting stronger and beating my PB 5K time :)
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Fiona also 5'2", lost 4lbs in one month watching my calories/macros. I also do CrossFit and I am currently working on getting lean.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Hi Reg
    I've been training people for years and would love to help you. I also teach self defense. Add me or message me and I can give you daily advice

What are you selling?
  • EbonyMiller22
    EbonyMiller22 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend no problem!
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    regggo wrote: »
    Hey!
    I would love to be friends with some of you on here! My name is Reg, I am 25. My starting weight was 140, i am 133 now, goal is 125.
    I really want to lose fat and gain muscle I am a crossfitter and follow a keto diet feel free to message me or add me I would love to get in touch with you and have some support and inspiration <3

I have a similar goal to you except I started at 150. My end goal is 125.

Feel free to add me as a friend! I'm way older than you (my son is 21 :D ) but it would be nice to encourage one another on this journey.