New here & needing to lose 5/6 stone

Options
Hi there,
I've struggled with my weight since having my eldest daughter in 2012. Two kids later and I'm at my heaviest, I really struggle with motivation and I find I don't have enough support to keep me going.

I love to support and to see others through their journeys as well as receiving support for myself, I'd appreciate some friendly people to join me on my weight loss.

Replies

• shi07140960
    shi07140960 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You just have to stick with it a longggg time no matter how sh1t it gets and you'll be glad in the long run. Set smaller targets. 2lb or more as week and stick to it
  • lfultz1
    lfultz1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New too! 3rd wk. I have a major sweet tooth. My #1 goal is giving up desserts...at least the cake & cookie types. I've found keeping my water intake up helps too. Averaging a little over a pound a week. I'm good with that. As long as it keeps going in the right direction, every ounce counts. My goal is approx 30 lbs. Hang in there. We all have a common goal. Keeping track on MFP has helped me a lot.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I re-started at MFP a few weeks ago. My weaknesses are bread and pastas. I got to goal last year so I know I can do it. It's just a matter of finding what works and sticking to it. Good luck!
  • Mattyboyirl
    Mattyboyirl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    In the sane boat as yourself. Feel free to ad me if you wish
  • Afitbeginning
    Afitbeginning Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for the encouragement, with a bit of determination we can all get there!