Support System

Looking for a good support system. People who want to join as friends and post more then just their calorie counts. Actually talk/whine/complain/praise with. People who maybe want to join a group on message so we can have live updates or challenges?

Any ways. I'm a nearly 30 married woman looking to slim down and tone up. I go through really highly motivated to burnt out over and over again. I'm not the best at logging good every single day but I do my best. I use the fit bit app along with this one. Wanting to start a family sooner then later and healthy habits are best way to make that happen.

Good luck to those who pass on by. Hello can't wait to chat you up to those looking for a weight loss/ healthy choice/ I can't believe I ate an entire cake buddy.

Rebecca

Replies

• josephinebowman
    josephinebowman Posts: 359 Member
    Hello...I am good at whining and complaining. Been here for 16 days but have needed to lose weight since I was 8 and I am way past that 7+ times. To my great 'would be dancing in the church aisle if I wasn't lazy' delight, I have lost some weight already. Yes, I know 'water' weight but still the scale is just down a bit so there. I exercise by going to the Y pool. I put in swimming but it is not exactly swimming. I do not like to sweat.
    I am a widow and have the wonderful kid pictured here. He is 8. I am trying to get healthy and fight diabetes, kidney failure, and other old-age issues so that I can live long enough to get him grown and earning a living. That may be a little blunt but it is just the plain truth. I miss my husband like crazy but he expected me to be strong and carry on and so I will. It is scary.
    I post in the 50+ discussion and in the daily goals discussion. But a friend is good anytime anywhere. I was 200 pounds in June. Went to doctor and I am now 186 says she. The Y says I am 183. I think 150 pounds would be good by December 17. But of course I know 125 would be ideal. I do not think I can go there but I could do the 150. My big thought is Yeah and then you will just gain it back. Still, I have to try and stick the course.
    My son is eating a bag of blue Doritoes. I had one chip yesterday-it was very good. I am not having any tonight.
  • larncy
    larncy Posts: 47 Member
    Would love for u to add me... u sound a lot like me only I'm a little older and already have kids!!
  • kdb2bfit
    kdb2bfit Posts: 42 Member
    Add me! I'm looking for the same type of friends.
  • josephinebowman
    josephinebowman Posts: 359 Member
    Good morning Rebecca. What's new with you? Remember to drink lots of water.