If you could do...

Options

Replies

• patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Dancing in a music video.... preferably Sean Paul, DJ Khaled, Rihanna, Pitbull or French Montana :smiley:

Is Sean Paul still famous?

He's no Lou Bega, but he's still around.
  • Eat2Brute
    Eat2Brute Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sean Paul's flagrant use of the word 'garl' (girl) in all of his songs has earned him tens of adoring fans all around the world.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    To joyride in a car with the music blasting and no destination in mind. :)
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Dancing in a music video.... preferably Sean Paul, DJ Khaled, Rihanna, Pitbull or French Montana :smiley:

Is Sean Paul still famous?

I'm pretty sure he's in a fairly popular new song. When I heard it on the radio I had to check and make sure I wasn't still in middle school and wearing K Swiss shoes.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I'd be on a beach!
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Go home, snuggle with the hubby, and binge GOT.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Bora Bora sounds amazing as well.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Go sit on an isolated beach and sort *kitten* out.
  • HooperDrivesTheBoatChief
    Options
    Overdose on nachos
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Get the plastic surgery I want to feel normal.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I'd turn back the hands of time and do some things differently.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

You and me both!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

what are you gonna change?

I would've combed my hair on my wedding day, the pictures are ridiculous.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    End world hunger.

Oh and recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't locate the U. S. on a world map. I personally believe that U. S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our education, like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should—our education over here in the U. S. should help the U. S., uh, or, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq, and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children.

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    End world hunger.

Oh and recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't locate the U. S. on a world map. I personally believe that U. S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our education, like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should—our education over here in the U. S. should help the U. S., uh, or, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq, and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children.

I saw that poor girl on The Amazing Race and I felt awful for her. There was this one couple who would not stop making fun of her and calling her stupid.

did maps help her on the show?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    End world hunger.

I saw that poor girl on The Amazing Race and I felt awful for her. There was this one couple who would not stop making fun of her and calling her stupid.

did maps help her on the show?

They actually came in third out of twelve so they did fairly well. She's smarter than that answer makes her look.

Now I feel bad for making fun of her. Thank you.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I'd be traveling the world, drawing in sketchbooks and living it up like Andrew Zimmern or Anthony Bourdain. So much tasty looking food out there. **drools**
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    I'd be traveling the world, drawing in sketchbooks and living it up like Andrew Zimmern or Anthony Bourdain. So much tasty looking food out there. **drools**

Do you need a map? Americans are working hard to educate their children on maps.