Appetite

Options
idk319
idk319 Posts: 33 Member
edited August 2017 in Food and Nutrition
Lately I have been eating balanced meals with adequate protein but yet I still feel empty inside and keep snacking.
After eating, an hour later I would eat like 3 mangos and a bowl of cherries, and then still feel like I need to eat more. I drink water whenever I feel like this but it doesn't help. Usually happens at night so I have to put the extra foods on the next day's diary. I pre-plan my day's meals.
I strive to eat 1650 calories per day for maintenance

Replies

• theman900
    theman900 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I messages on anotuer thread similarly but mangos.are actually higher Sugar than most fruits especially 3 that would likely spike your blood sugar making you crave more try to eat more starchier carbs instead like sweet potatoes plantains
    Try seasoning more with cinnaman ,cloves. Apple cider vinegar these have shown blood sugar lowering properties
    Eating protein with every meal
    More cruciferous veggies cabbage brocolli etc
    Also some.stevia in your fave bevarege
    Hope that helps
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    You have to eat food you like, and varied, and enough, not just balanced. And then you have to learn how to resist temptation, and how to handle it whenever you can't. The blessing of always having enough, delicious food, comes with its own unique challenges.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Are you getting enough fat and protein in your meals?