Lack of Calories

Options
Okay, so I've started to change to a healthy lifestyle for a sedentary, junk food, and partying lifestyle. I find that have nutrient dense food is fill me up easier and keeping me full. Problem is, after exercising and eating healthy I never get near my calorie goal(which is set for 2lbs/week). The only days I do is if I go to the bar or have friends over for drinks. I've read that it can put your body into starvation mode and stop weight loss. I guess my question is should I eat enough to hit that goal every day? Also, if I'm under goal in calories, will bar calories stop my body from starvation mode even though they are empty calories?

Replies

• MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I drink Shakeology daily! for my extra calories! I think it is starting to enhance my results, I'm doing T25 and Shakeology right now and have gotten out of my rut! NON GMO, no chemicals, no artificial sweeteners, and not full of synthetic vitamins... I haven't tried it yet but it also has a vegan!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Eat calorie dense foods to get up to your goal. Avocados, nuts, peanut (or other nut) butter, etc...