Starving and Supplements

Options
I am always hungry. When I eat I only remain full for a short period of time. The most difficult time is at night. Does anyone take or know of natural supplements that assist with hunger??? Or any other suggestions???

Replies

• Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    What are your calories set at? Your stats, goals? I don't believe there are supplements to assist with hunger. They just help you lose weight from your wallet.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    are you getting adequate fat and protein in your diet?
  • saltydawg57
    saltydawg57 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Try eating and orange before bed, the acid & vitamin C seem to help with my night time hunger
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I suggest ensuring you are not eating at too aggressive a calorie goal. 1200 is too little for many and can result in eventual binges. Try filling up on more protein and/or fat like Greek yoghurt, nuts, seeds, chicken, avocado. Etc.
  • Eastackhouse
    Eastackhouse Posts: 8 Member
    Options

What are your calories set at? Your stats, goals? I don't believe there are supplements to assist with hunger. They just help you lose weight from your wallet.

My calories are set to 1250. I'm at 169 and want to be down to 150 (at least). I would like to lose on average 1-2 pounds per week.
  • Eastackhouse
    Options
    are you getting adequate fat and protein in your diet?

I believe so.
  • Eastackhouse
    Options
    Graelwyn75 wrote: »
    I suggest ensuring you are not eating at too aggressive a calorie goal. 1200 is too little for many and can result in eventual binges. Try filling up on more protein and/or fat like Greek yoghurt, nuts, seeds, chicken, avocado. Etc.

Do you have suggestions on what I should set my stats on?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options

My calories are set to 1250. I'm at 169 and want to be down to 150 (at least). I would like to lose on average 1-2 pounds per week.

Pretty sure being hungry comes with the territory on an aggressive calorie cut...1250 is pretty aggressive for wanting to lose about 20 Lbs...plus if you're doing any exercise whatsoever and not eating those calories back (as this tool is designed)...then yeah...you're going to be really hungry most of the time...
  • MichelleSilverleaf
    MichelleSilverleaf Posts: 2,028 Member
    Options

1-2 pounds with 20 to go is probably too aggressive at this point.