Options
2»

Replies

• HsiehCH
    HsiehCH Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    HsiehCH wrote: »
    I do not see anything wrong with it as long as you are eating right kinds of food (high protein and high fiber). You can look up transformation video clips on YouTube to see how people did it; it's a lot more convincing than asking random people on here. You need to determine your basal metabolic rate (it is determined base on your gender, age, current weight and physical activity) and go from there.

Do you think a 5'4 ft tall guy and a 6'3 ft tall guy should be consuming the same amount of calories?

I'm a 5'4" woman lightly active and I eat 1500 cals to lose weight. He is male and has an active job. How could you even suggest this might be okay???

OP, hopefully your logging is inaccurate and you are actually eating more than that. Regardless, you should NET at least 1500 per day. Please take care of yourself.

If you want to lose weight, you must burn more calories than you consume. As long as OP is taking multi-vitamin, drinking plenty of water, consuming high-fiber or high-protein food then I don't see anything wrong with it. Oh by the way, only eat when you are hungry and not because it's time to eat.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    No.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    I do not see anything wrong with it as long as you are eating right kinds of food (high protein and high fiber). You can look up transformation video clips on YouTube to see how people did it; it's a lot more convincing than asking random people on here. You need to determine your basal metabolic rate (it is determined base on your gender, age, current weight and physical activity) and go from there.

Do you think a 5'4 ft tall guy and a 6'3 ft tall guy should be consuming the same amount of calories?

I'm a 5'4" woman lightly active and I eat 1500 cals to lose weight. He is male and has an active job. How could you even suggest this might be okay???

OP, hopefully your logging is inaccurate and you are actually eating more than that. Regardless, you should NET at least 1500 per day. Please take care of yourself.

If you want to lose weight, you must burn more calories than you consume. As long as OP is taking multi-vitamin, drinking plenty of water, consuming high-fiber or high-protein food then I don't see anything wrong with it. Oh by the way, only eat when you are hungry and not because it's time to eat.
    It matters if they aren't obese and don't need to lose weight. Kid is like 19 years old and isn't obese or exceeds BMI based on pics.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png