Nuclear war between N korea and USA????

Options
2»

Replies

• marelthu
    marelthu Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    i wonder if theyre gonna bring the concentration camp back?
    They weren't concentration camps. Japanese weren't tortured and killed when that happened. Please relearn your history. It's an insult to what happened to those in the Holocaust.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Many of the Japanese internment camps had barely livable conditions. After taking all of their property the governments put them in slapped together camps where they froze in the winter and didn't always get enough food. They were humiliated and degraded. No, they weren't tortured and killed, but they had terrible lives in many of those camps and had to rebuild those lives when they were released. And some still chose to fight for the USA (and Canada, we did it too) in the war.
  • Eat2Brute
    Eat2Brute Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    What's the appeal of posting an "In before the lock" gif? You'd think that if time is short, people would want to post something more provocative or thoughtful.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I'm glad Canada is sitting this one out.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

16. No Political Topics in the Main Forums

Political content is not allowed on the Main Forums. This includes images. Please form or join a Group if you would like to engage in political debate on MyFitnessPal.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    4legs
    MFP moderator
This discussion has been closed.