Replies

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    7gqkmdi51lsl.gif
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! No age restrictions on this one! ;)
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    Yay!!! No age restrictions on this one! ;)

No just day restrictions. Very strict
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    hi everyone... I'm stuck at work too and it's pouring cats n dogs in sunny California woof woof
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    Do you work with dogs?
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    @Pudgy what are you thoughts on this particular Wednesday? Does it bother you that no one rejoices over Thanksgiving Eve the same way they do Christmas Eve? Are you perturbed that Friday, the day AFTER Thanksgiving, steals all the attention from Wednesday?
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Hideyyyy hoooo
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    @Pudgy what are you thoughts on this particular Wednesday? Does it bother you that no one rejoices over Thanksgiving Eve the same way they do Christmas Eve? Are you perturbed that Friday, the day AFTER Thanksgiving, steals all the attention from Wednesday?

Well....Actually @Caporegiem - Tonight is the biggest bar night of the year. So, in a way more people celebrate this day than xmas eve.

Those are my thoughts.
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

Well....Actually @Caporegiem - Tonight is the biggest bar night of the year. So, in a way more people celebrate this day than xmas eve.

Those are my thoughts.

With it being the biggest bar night, do you think it's people celebrating? Or people drinking due to the thought of having to spend the next day with family?
  • pudgy1977
    Options

Those are my thoughts.

With it being the biggest bar night, do you think it's people celebrating? Or people drinking due to the thought of having to spend the next day with family?

Hmmm....Well aren't you just a ball of joy today? LOL
  • Caporegiem
    Options

Those are my thoughts.

It's a serious question, I'm asking since you're around them. Are the tears in their beers happy or sad ones?
  • pudgy1977
    Options

Those are my thoughts.

It's a serious question, I'm asking since you're around them. Are the tears in their beers happy or sad ones?

Okay, so the people that go out tonight tend to be celebrating. But they are celebrating with friends, and coworkers. Now...the people that go out tomorrow night tend to be the people that either do not have families, or the ones that are escaping their families.
  • Caporegiem
    Options

Those are my thoughts.

Okay, so the people that go out tonight tend to be celebrating. But they are celebrating with friends, and coworkers. Now...the people that go out tomorrow night tend to be the people that either do not have families, or the ones that are escaping their families.

Well that would explain why I'd never of celebrating the night before.
  • pudgy1977
    Options

Those are my thoughts.

Well Wednesdays are our days to be friends...come on over and bake cookies and drink wine with me
  • Caporegiem
    edited November 2017
    Options

Those are my thoughts.

Well Wednesdays are our days to be friends...come on over and bake cookies and drink wine with me

Cool can I bring over Miller Lite wine? It's a white wine.
  • pudgy1977
    Options

Those are my thoughts.

OMG....It's actually my favorite kind of wine!
  • Caporegiem
    Options

Those are my thoughts.

OMG....It's actually my favorite kind of wine!

giphy.gif
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    I will be sad to see this Wednesday leave us
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    zaxwzic0im0l.gif
  • pudgy1977
    Options