Wednesday Chat

Options

Replies

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »
    @cee134 & @pudgy1977, they make Wed socks?? Pics-I want to see!!!!

r9h6vlmvts32.jpg
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    @pudgy1977, LOVE them!!!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I wanted to sound more important so I made that up about Wednesday socks. I only have a Wednesday shirt, which I am wearing.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    empresssue wrote: »
    @cee134 & @pudgy1977, they make Wed socks?? Pics-I want to see!!!!

r9h6vlmvts32.jpg

giphy.gif
  • cee134
    edited January 2018
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I wanted to sound more important so I made that up about Wednesday socks. I only have a Wednesday shirt, which I am wearing.

I do have shoes I wear every Wednesday. To be fair, I were them every day.
  • cee134
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Wednesday's Rare Super Blue Blood Moon

On the East Coast, the eclipse will begin at 5:51 a.m. local time, but the moon will set before the end of the eclipse's totality. "The darker part of Earth's shadow will begin to blanket part of the Moon with a reddish tint at 6:48 a.m. EST, but the Moon will set less than a half-hour later," NASA says. For East Coasters, the best bet for good viewing will be at about 6:45 a.m. ET.

The moon is full, and it's the second full moon of the calendar month, which has been termed a blue moon. The moon is on a 28-day cycle so that only happens once in a while – or, as you might say, once in a blue moon.

Next, the moon is known as a supermoon because it's especially close to the Earth, making it appear larger and brighter than usual. The moon doesn't orbit Earth in a perfect circle – it's an ellipse, which means there are times during the orbit that it is thousands of miles closer to Earth than others.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/30/581890038/wednesdays-rare-super-blue-blood-moon-how-to-see-it-and-what-we-can-learn
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

On the East Coast, the eclipse will begin at 5:51 a.m. local time, but the moon will set before the end of the eclipse's totality. "The darker part of Earth's shadow will begin to blanket part of the Moon with a reddish tint at 6:48 a.m. EST, but the Moon will set less than a half-hour later," NASA says. For East Coasters, the best bet for good viewing will be at about 6:45 a.m. ET.

The moon is full, and it's the second full moon of the calendar month, which has been termed a blue moon. The moon is on a 28-day cycle so that only happens once in a while – or, as you might say, once in a blue moon.

Next, the moon is known as a supermoon because it's especially close to the Earth, making it appear larger and brighter than usual. The moon doesn't orbit Earth in a perfect circle – it's an ellipse, which means there are times during the orbit that it is thousands of miles closer to Earth than others.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/30/581890038/wednesdays-rare-super-blue-blood-moon-how-to-see-it-and-what-we-can-learn

So this might be why, I am unable; to sleep lol! :D
  • empresssue
    Options
    Hump day & a blue moon in one day may make today very interesting.
  • pudgy1977
    Options

Blue moon you saw me standing alone
    Without a dream in my heart
    Without a love of my own
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    fsiuwkfhgycw.gif
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    fsiuwkfhgycw.gif

why is there a clamp on the desk?
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    fsiuwkfhgycw.gif

why is there a clamp on the desk?

Maybe it's his purse hook??
    6fhaqgj3e5qq.jpg
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    15wckdg807o8.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    *kitten* Super Blue Blood Moon!
  • pudgy1977
    Options

Hey get that Moon crap outta my thread!!
  • cee134
    edited January 2018
    Options

It happened on a Wednesday. That's the most important fact. I have no idea when the next Super Blue Blood Moon will happen on a Wednesday and be visible in North America. Maybe not for another 1000 years.

But this is a Super Blue Blood Wednesday!
  • pudgy1977
    Options

It happened on a Wednesday. That's the most important fact. I have no idea when the next Super Blue Blood Moon will happen on a Wednesday and be visible in North America.

But this is a Super Blue Blood Wednesday!

Well now you are just sweet talking me with all your sexy Wednesday facts. Sigh
  • empresssue
    Options
    Happy Wednesday, y'all!!! Here it is again.