50 pounds down

Options
So I started my weight loss journey on January 7th of this year and on July 22nd, I finally hit 50 pounds lost. I started at 371 pounds and I'm now at 320.

Untitled-1.png

It's been a lot of hard work (this is probably the hardest thing I've done in my life) but it's worth it already. I feel better already!

Replies

• AbbeyDove
    AbbeyDove Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Congratulations--you can see a huge difference!:flowerforyou:
  • Happyme2009
    Happyme2009 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Visible difference, you are doing amazing!!!!
  • AbbeyDove
    AbbeyDove Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Congratulations--you can see a huge difference!:flowerforyou:
  • callandert
    callandert Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a milestone...keep up the hard work...towards a happier, healthier you!
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You're doing great...and should be very proud of yourself.
  • drmcglone
    drmcglone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great work!!!! Way to go...putting yourself first!!!! You look great :smile:
  • SuziQueue
    SuziQueue Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You've been working hard! Good for you. Your whole life will change for the better as you focus on yourself. I'm looking forward to seeing you at your target weight!!! :flowerforyou:
  • lisabinco
    lisabinco Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    You have done a wonderful thing for yourself and for those who love you. Your efforts speak well for your determination and spunk! Well done -- a SUPER job. You will thank yourself for this many healthy years down the road.
  • starryvagabond
    starryvagabond Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone. It means a lot to me. It was a very big and hard step to take but I'm already noticing health problems improving and my family and friends have been nothing but supportive.
  • andersonh2007
    andersonh2007 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Keep up the great work!
  • costafortune
    Options
    How wonderful for you! Congratulations!
  • dollbaby66
    dollbaby66 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Well done you and keep it up!
  • RNelson46
    RNelson46 Posts: 5
    Options
    Congrats! I hope that I hope that I can say 50lbs down by the end of the year.
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • groisamomma
    Options
    Wow, great work! I see a difference between the two pics. Mind if I ask how many calories you eat a day and for how long you exercise? I'm just starting out here and my biggest challenge is the exercise.
  • Kortney15
    Kortney15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. You have just motivated me to do better. No more half stepping.
  • haleymae87
    haleymae87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!! You totally give me motivation!
  • JanMarie2BHealthy
    Options
    WOW ! Congratulations !!
  • KGill67
    KGill67 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I bet you're feeling better! 50 pounds is a very impressive accomplishment - you are on your way to lifelong health!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!