PlayStation Vue

megemrj
megemrj Posts: 547 Member
We are in the process of disconnecting our Dish Network for a less expensive option. We are looking at the packages for PlayStation Vue to use on our PS4. So what do you think MFP land? Good/bad idea? There is so much info floating in the internet universe it's VERY daunting to make a change.

Do you use something else that you really like? Any related input is greatly appreciated and welcome.

Replies

• everher
    everher Posts: 909 Member
    I liked PlayStation Vue when I had it and never had any problems. SlingTV is supposedly comparable, but I've had more than a few drops with it whereas I've never had a drop in service with PlayStation Vue. I was also able to DVR everything and rewind/fast forward whereas with SlingTV there are limitations.

Personally, I'm just not a huge TV watcher and I'm rarely home. For my intents and purposes, Hulu and Netflix are more handy and cheaper.
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    Thanks for the info! I'm not a huge TV watcher either but have someone who is. However, I do have a gamer in the house who is in denial about his data hog label. (-_-).

I've upped our internet package and plan to decrease our TV package. All in all, we will be saving around $120 -130 per month even if I implement Netflix as a supplement to tv.

Glad to hear good things as it seems like the Vue is the way we're leaning!