Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    Hitting snooze

Same. Numerous times.

Haha! Me too.. when I am finally awake enough the next thing I do is look for my good morning text <3 then pee and shower. Now my complete morning ritual is out there..

*le sigh* at a good morning text.

I have really become to rely on them too much, I kinda hate myself for that. :/
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I put on my cycling gear and then get a cup of coffee and go sit on the patio...I give myself 20-30 minutes to wake up and then I hit the road.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Before I put on my make up, I say a little prayer for you

Oh I so thought that was going somewhere else.. like before I take my "wake up" selfie let me put on my full make up.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    What are you doing when you wakeup?
    The first thing tell me

Asking you to go brush your teeth
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Hitting snooze

Same. Numerous times.

Haha! Me too.. when I am finally awake enough the next thing I do is look for my good morning text <3 then pee and shower. Now my complete morning ritual is out there..

Makes me sad when those go away. :cry:
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Hitting snooze

Same. Numerous times.

Yup or when you finally realize you and about 16 others are getting those same messages.
    #notsospecial
  • PAGinger
    PAGinger Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Plantar fasciitis stretching exercises for my foot (otherwise in for a rude awakening when I get out of bed)
    Make coffee
    Take meds
    Shower
    Get ready for day.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Hitting snooze

Same. Numerous times.

Yup or when you finally realize you and about 16 others are getting those same messages.
    #notsospecial

The amount of work that would take makes me want to go back to sleep just thinking about it.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Waiting for the blood to settle so I can pee.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Hitting snooze

Same. Numerous times.

#notsospecial

The amount of work that would take makes me want to go back to sleep just thinking about it.

What about 5 others? No? Okay 3. :p
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    Hitting snooze

Same. Numerous times.

#notsospecial

Nah, it's easy. Just copy and paste. Use "baby" and "hun" so you don't mess up names, keep conversation generic, buy them the same perfume as your wife so you don't ever smell like another woman...

Baby and hun I've gotten. Perfume.....never. :(
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Hitting snooze

Same. Numerous times.

#notsospecial

Nah, it's easy. Just copy and paste. Use "baby" and "hun" so you don't mess up names, keep conversation generic, buy them the same perfume as your wife so you don't ever smell like another woman...

plus when you get called out you've gotta have a good excuse like "ah baby c'mon you know my cousin Darrell just had the baby and he's trying to get a new job so I had to let him borrow the car and then I took his for a few hours the other day remember I told you about it."

Seems like you may have used that one before.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Hitting snooze

Same. Numerous times.

#notsospecial

*takes notes, wait I don't have to worry about that anymore
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Pushing the bf to his side of the bed
  • ashbabe25
    ashbabe25 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I check my phone (I know, it's horrible.)