Need active Friends ( would you rather )

Options

Replies

• _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Wait do I get to wash my hands?

yeah you can wash but it doesn't ever stop. it just comes back as soon as youre done washing.

Then no
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

yeah you can wash but it doesn't ever stop. it just comes back as soon as youre done washing.

Is it just the cheetos stain or the crumbly dust film too?

4ahg7ldig6y8.jpg

this level of cheeto fingers. both hands. all fingers.

Can I take the million then get a finger transplant?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    edited August 2017
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    Huh???? I gotta go with bleach on this one

Wouldn't either one kill you? More than likely....

NVMD.. I read it as drinking the bleach..
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

4ahg7ldig6y8.jpg

Dang, I could really use a million dollars though. Decisions, decisions.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options

Then no

okay but what if it was 1 million, every day, for the rest of your life, totally legal and tax free- but you now have permanent hot cheeto fingers and also everything tastes like sour nerds

Dude you are turning me on
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    what if someone offered you a million bucks, tax free, legally, right now, but you have to have permanent Cheeto fingers for the rest of your life would you do it

Is the crumbly dust film going to transfer? Like is everyone going to see the stains from where I dug the underwear out of my *kitten*?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

Then no

okay but what if it was 1 million, every day, for the rest of your life, totally legal and tax free- but you now have permanent hot cheeto fingers and also everything tastes like sour nerds

You're really making this hard for me. I'll take the money. :s
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    what if someone offered you a million bucks, tax free, legally, right now, but you have to have permanent Cheeto fingers for the rest of your life would you do it

Is the crumbly dust film going to transfer? Like is everyone going to see the stains from where I dug the underwear out of my *kitten*?

Good question. Can't have cheeto *kitten* crack pants.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

4ahg7ldig6y8.jpg

Can I take the million then get a finger transplant?

you can have hooks. if they give you new hands or fingers though the curse moves to those hands as well.

Ok. I will take the million a day with cheeto hands. I can buy lots of gloves.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »

Then no

for real its not even a hard decision for me i'll just wear gloves everywhere and also purchase a lot of new towels

WE CAN WEAR GLOVES?!
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options

Then no

726395.gif
  • RunHardBeStrong
    edited August 2017
    Options

Then no

for real its not even a hard decision for me i'll just wear gloves everywhere and also purchase a lot of new towels

Jinx. We went with gloves at the same time. You owe me a coke.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Then no

WE CAN WEAR GLOVES?!

i think it'd be annoying to buy gloves constantly. you could never leave an old pair laying around for too long because then you'd get ants. but still, i'd take that deal for probably half of the million to undercut all of ya'll and even offer to slap a loved one daily if they wanted to watch just to sweeten the deal.

If i get ants I'll just buy a new house. I'm in!