theabsentmindednurse Posts: 405 Member
edited August 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
Okay.

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Or you could eat chocolate because you want it, not to spite some random idiot woman.

Personally, I don't want to dwell too much on insults. Losing and maintaining weight became so much easier when I stopped feeling sorry for myself.
  • jayemes
    jayemes Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    ^ Agreed. Not sure how eating a chocolate bar hurts a stranger or helps you?
  • kristikitter
    kristikitter Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Sounds pretty childish to me, but whatever floats your boat.
  • theabsentmindednurse
    theabsentmindednurse Posts: 405 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    K
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    5tKfhO4.jpg
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,107 Member
    Options
    I tend to agree with the 2 posters above. I've heard many stupid and rude comments over the years but I don't give them the time of day, because they don't deserve it. The old duck probably didn't give you another thought after she left the shop. If anything I would use that stupid comment to fuel my motivation.
  • TorStar80
    TorStar80 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I always thought the most hurtful were the "looks" from family. Strangers I can generally care less about, it doesn't take a doctorate to see I'm fat, but if they want to point it out.. go ahead. It's the comments from well meaning family or friends over the years that have left the lasting hurt. I guess because I wanted those people to not see me as fat, but they always did. It's human nature, I understand that, but hurt all the same.