Weight lost today

Options
I used to be on weight loss resources trial, and I chose my fitness pal. But one feature of theirs I liked was that people would post their weight loss for that day.
Even if it's 1 pound loss, or 2 lb for the whole week, everyone posting every day helps keep people motivated and more able to stick to their healthy eating when they want to cheat.
I found it inspiring and reinforces the fact that there are other people out there for real, sticking yo their guns so you can too.

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options
    I have a weekly weigh in group if that helps? http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118368-weekly-weigh-ins-2017
  • SeptemberRain81
    SeptemberRain81 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I don't think not weighing every day means you aren't "sticking to your guns". The human body has +/- a 2 pound weight fluctuation during the day and from day to day. Some people may find weighing every day to be too discouraging.

As the previous poster said though, you could find some groups to join that may fit your needs and desires. There is something on MFP for everyone.
  • imabinger
    imabinger Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    OK thanks. I couldnt see anything like this, so i thought there wasn't one lol
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    imabinger wrote: »
    OK thanks. I couldnt see anything like this, so i thought there wasn't one lol

there are loads of threads and challenges, just have a look on the boards...