I'm feeling really ___________ right now

Options

Replies

• Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Conflicted about my future.... :/

Same.

Sorry to hear man. I've got some huge life decisions to make in about the next 5-6 months. One path means I piss everyone off & the other means I basically give up on ever being at peace & just stfu & keep my head down until life changes on it's own.

If I've learned anything as I've aged, it's that sometimes you really just need to do what is right for YOU. Not everyone will get it. Not everyone will agree. In the end, it's your life to live, and sometimes the hard choices you make are for your best interest and for your wellbeing, if it's understood or not.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    tamlou89 wrote: »

Same.

Sorry to hear man. I've got some huge life decisions to make in about the next 5-6 months. One path means I piss everyone off & the other means I basically give up on ever being at peace & just stfu & keep my head down until life changes on it's own.

If I've learned anything as I've aged, it's that sometimes you really just need to do what is right for YOU. Not everyone will get it. Not everyone will agree. In the end, it's your life to live, and sometimes the hard choices you make are for your best interest and for your wellbeing, if it's understood or not.

:heart:
    I'm learning this
    Do what makes you happy :smile:

I would agree with all of this...

If I can add, whatever decisions you make where meant to be, otherwise they just simply would not be.

So in the end, there are no mistakes... Just learning to live with your decision.

So no need to stress or worry, because it's all just Que Sera anyway right.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    tamlou89 wrote: »

Same.

:heart:
    I'm learning this
    Do what makes you happy :smile:

Same.

I am working so hard on this, it's not a easy thing to do.

It's not easy, no. I'm still working on following my own advice.
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Torn
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    Options

Same.

Yeah, that's where I'm at right now. And I am learning how to make decisions. Fortunately I've had 6 months already to figure out what the hell my reality is. Now I have about that same amount of time to decide how to handle it.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    mybfisred wrote: »
    Torn

Natalie Imbruglia is that you?
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    mybfisred wrote: »
    Torn

Natalie Imbruglia is that you?

I'm all outta faith
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Mildly irritated. I know you're helping with this project but damnit you're making a giant mess in the process ...
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Cabin Feverish oddly since I was out most of the day
  • Journey2happiness18
    Journey2happiness18 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Tired of trying
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Tired of trying