I'm feeling really ___________ right now

Options

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Upset. Not sure why the world has to be the way it is.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Shattered...by the high school shooting in Parkland, Florida. While it's five hours away, it still hits too close to home. I have friends and family from that area, including some with connections to MSDHS.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    Shattered...by the high school shooting in Parkland, Florida. While it's five hours away, it still hits too close to home. I have friends and family from that area, including some with connections to MSDHS.

These things happen far too often. I feel upset, though upset doesn't really seem to due this tragedy justice.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »

Such a terrible thing.. :(
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    As a holiday, National pizza day is vastly superior to Valentine's Day. Pizza will rarely let you down.

unless there are anchovies :s

There should NEVER be anchovies on pizza. On a related note, are anchovies eaten on any other foods than weird pizza?

cesear salad but I dont think anything else

Really makes you wonder who the first person was that said to themselves " hey, I should put these tiny fish on a pizza!"
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Relaxed
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    In need of caffeine

me too :sleeping:
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    In need of caffeine

Me three

Me four, five and six!!!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    In need of caffeine

Me three

Me four, five and six!!!

Me 18+
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    As a holiday, National pizza day is vastly superior to Valentine's Day. Pizza will rarely let you down.

There should NEVER be anchovies on pizza. On a related note, are anchovies eaten on any other foods than weird pizza?

Anchovies are delish, especially when they are freshly picked from the sea. Oh how I miss the ocean. :(

It's an Italian thing. My Nonna's family was from Napoli and she loved anchovies. Of course capers, olives, sun dried tomatoes as well.
  • DWBalboa
    Options

Anchovies are delish, especially when they are freshly picked from the sea. Oh how I miss the ocean. :(

It's an Italian thing. My Nonna's family was from Napoli and she loved anchovies. Of course capers, olives, sun dried tomatoes as well.

Same. We actually make our own homemade antipasto. Mmm I love food. I’m hungry now!

SO I have found that antipasto differs depending on the region of Italy you come from. How does you family make your antipasto?
  • holycaffeinebatman
    Options
    overwhelmed

working 3 different positions at my job right now, freaking out over how to pay for my bills, rent and the neurological consultation for my dog... just like... it's a lot. everything is a lot.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Antipasto always sounds like negative pasta to me or people against pasta.
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    ornery but in a good way
  • DWBalboa
    Options

Same. We actually make our own homemade antipasto. Mmm I love food. I’m hungry now!

SO I have found that antipasto differs depending on the region of Italy you come from. How does you family make your antipasto?

Very true. We use olives, tuna, mushrooms, cauliflower, carrots and those little onions. Not sure if they have a specific name. Then we fill the jars with the above concoction and a secret sauce. Finally, conserving them for future use. It’s actually a lengthy process but worth the effort.

Hmmmm...... Tuna? That is a new one to me but I would like to try that.

We use traditional Italian cheeses (mostly mozzarella, provolone, and Parmigiano-Reggiano, sometimes Asiago) and meats (salami's, and pepperoni's, hams, prosciutto, etc) , pepperoncini's, marinated artichokes, grilled red peppers, capers, pearl onions. I then make a marinade with red wine vinegar, EVOO, and various herbs.
    Oh mamma! Now I'm hungry!
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    bored
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Sleepy... about to nap with the baby. Nite nite.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    *kitten* hungry

this is maddening
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    ornery but in a good way

I like the pic coach .. :)