Options

Replies

• SandSeaSkySoul
    SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Accomplished/exhausted!

Accomplished is awesome. Go Duchess

Aw, thank you immensely Ali! Your always my cheerleader, I appreciate that!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Gross
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    LuAtThTh wrote: »
    Upset

I hope you're ok.
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    P.sst off 😜
  • randielizabethwatts
    randielizabethwatts Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Lonely :(
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Annoyed.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Upset

🤗🤗🤗🤗 You get all the hugs
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Sleepy/unproductive but that's an expectation, after 3 successful days of getting my chores done! So it's satisfactory!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    I started a new programme today, updated..super ouch..so much sweat and cussin'!

Sexy ;)
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Upset

I hope you're ok.

I am ok.. however now, I'm very upset. I'm not willing to let my personal drama end. I feel like it's what I have so I need to protect it. I know one day it'll be over. I just put it off...I have hope. Like Pandora's box...a demon. Hope is hanging out with all these demons. It's probably a demon as well.

Hope is sometimes the only thing we have that's good. It is only a demon when it is false. I have hope that you will overcome this
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Upset

I hope you're ok.

I am ok.. however now, I'm very upset. I'm not willing to let my personal drama end. I feel like it's what I have so I need to protect it. I know one day it'll be over. I just put it off...I have hope. Like Pandora's box...a demon. Hope is hanging out with all these demons. It's probably a demon as well.

What if you let the personal drama go? What if hope is lurking on the periphery and waiting to be grabbed? Maybe it's time? And as stated yesterday I've job clue about your situation and never will cause that's your personal thing to share with your friends I just like making suggestions
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Sleepy/unproductive but that's an expectation, after 3 successful days of getting my chores done! So it's satisfactory!

It's Sunday. A good day to rest
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Upset

I hope you're ok.

It will all be ok.. 🤗
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Upset

I hope you're ok.

What if you let the personal drama go? What if hope is lurking on the periphery and waiting to be grabbed? Maybe it's time? And as stated yesterday I've job clue about your situation and never will cause that's your personal thing to share with your friends I just like making suggestions

I try to let it go and just be a pushover as much as possible...but I do have a spine. I hate the idea of being alone and it terrifies me, and I hate the idea of my children without me...I also don't think frankly I'm cut out for single life...I would quickly degrade in existential depression without my girls and just be a filthy, rotten, mess of debauchery. That's my problem...but I know it exists. My situation isn't that hard to understand...some marital stress and I'm just not personally the most solid in an emotional way I guess you would say.

I love the word debauchery.
    Hooe you find some peace. Do you speak with a counsellor? I know so many resist going to a counsellor but I was telling someone yesterday they just have a way of making you feel good. I've been to one myself, I take my son to one we both feel good after his appts and wow it's helped
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Upset

I hope you're ok.

I try to let it go and just be a pushover as much as possible...but I do have a spine. I hate the idea of being alone and it terrifies me, and I hate the idea of my children without me...I also don't think frankly I'm cut out for single life...I would quickly degrade in existential depression without my girls and just be a filthy, rotten, mess of debauchery. That's my problem...but I know it exists. My situation isn't that hard to understand...some marital stress and I'm just not personally the most solid in an emotional way I guess you would say.

You're doing so well.. concentrate on the here and now.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Slerpy