• LiftingUnicorn
    LiftingUnicorn Posts: 615 Member
    Tired
  • madhu1981
    madhu1981 Posts: 4,829 Member
    tired
  • _impressive_
    _impressive_ Posts: 155 Member
    Accomplished. Theres been a hamper of clean clothes staring at me for 3 days, whispering "fold me". That *kitten* is folded. Lets not talk about wrinkles.
  • _impressive_
    Accomplished. Theres been a hamper of clean clothes staring at me for 3 days, whispering "fold me". That *kitten* is folded. Lets not talk about wrinkles.

Lol this reminds me of how we do it at our home. We call the folding fairy 🤣🤣🤣

Does the fairy have a winkle free guarantee? In the market for a folder.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member

I'm happy if they dont smell moldy from sitting in the wash too long...stop being so picky
  • _impressive_

I'm happy if they dont smell moldy from sitting in the wash too long...stop being so picky

As long as they pass the sniff test, am I right?
  • isalsayourface123

As long as they pass the sniff test, am I right?

Sometimes I forget to sniff and go out smelling like stinky cheese 😐
  • _impressive_

Yeah but she comes with a vow you might not want that and she wakes up everybody in the house when shes getting ready for work. so theres that

Was that her vow? To wake everyone when she's getting ready?
  • _impressive_

Yeah but she comes with a vow you might not want that and she wakes up everybody in the house when shes getting ready for work. so theres that

I probably wasnt paying attention since i have that selective turned hearing on constantly

I've recently learned you just say "mmmhmm" every once in a while, and all is well.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member

I probably wasnt paying attention since i have that selective turned hearing on constantly

I've recently learned you just say "mmmhmm" every once in a while, and all is well.

Be careful itll backfire when she starts bringing stuff up from like 600b.c.😂

You tell him
  • your_future_ex_wife

You tell him

Lol! Why do women do that? I never understand

Same reason my kids wait till I’m on the phone before they ask if they can climb the silo.
  • your_future_ex_wife

You tell him

Same reason my kids wait till I’m on the phone before they ask if they can climb the silo.

Im always like 😑 wtf are you even talking about?? And I'm trying to remember chit from like a month before but i cant coz im sooo irritated at the moment. So now i just say why do you keep bringing up the past?? Its over with! And it somehow makes her laugh and ease tension. I guess its my facial expressions combined of how i say. But whateeeva it works!

This is a cute relationship. ❤️
  • isalsayourface123

You tell him

Im always like 😑 wtf are you even talking about?? And I'm trying to remember chit from like a month before but i cant coz im sooo irritated at the moment. So now i just say why do you keep bringing up the past?? Its over with! And it somehow makes her laugh and ease tension. I guess its my facial expressions combined of how i say. But whateeeva it works!

Mmmmhhmm
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member

You tell him

Mmmmhhmm

I know tell me about it.
  • isalsayourface123
    Tankiscool wrote: »

You tell him

Mmmmhhmm

I know tell me about it.

Yes, yes tell me more
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »

You tell him

Mmmmhhmm

I know tell me about it.

Yes, yes tell me more

I know, right?
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Excited. Going to plan my garden today!